All these questions, all from eating pretzel twists. Oh, yeah, and they're pretty good.
I wonder, though... kids don't (typically) like vegetables. My youngest son, for instance, said, "I don't like this white thing" (referring to cauliflower on his plate) this evening at dinner. I wonder... chocolate covered cauliflower. Wouldn't that be a good idea? Chocolate coated veggies, or hard candy shell coated veggies... what a great idea for getting kids to eat their healthy foods! Disguise them as candy! Here's a sample menu:
- Jello-looking tomato or chicken soup
- Chocolate covered mixed veggies
- Hard-candy-coated kernel corn
- Mashed potatoes could be colored (for fun) or made to look like vanilla ice cream
- Fillets (could be meat, fowl, or fish) coated with a thin layer of fruit-snack (you know, similar to Fruit Roll-Ups)
OK, later, all...